Here’s 8 Last minute Printables that will make great gifts!
And they’re just in time for the “wait, we’re having one of those this year !?!” Secret Santa exchanges and any other ” oh, you got me a gift…….um….I left yours out in the car ?” awkwardness.
ranked according to how quickly you need to have the gift ready:
- Small Desk or Pocket 2014 calender from Elegance and Enchantment. Print these out on card stock, add some office supplies and your good to go !
- Super awesome gift tags from The Plumed Nest. Print these out and bundle some candy from the vending machine ( at least it looks like you planned to buy the candy from the start ;D )
- Fun Holiday Printable Wall Art from So Here’s My Life. Print these out and pop it into a picture frame ( add a Tag from the previous link and voila! )
- Chic Bottle tags from Elegance and Enchantment. Print these out and run out for a bottle of Wine, Voss or a Pack of beans from the nearest Coffee house!
- Puntastic “Soda-Lighted” gift label by I Heart Nap Time. Print these carton label, glue and you’re set ( corny but set ;D)
- Uber Fun “Photo Props” from Elegance and Enchantment. Print these out, cut and scatter for a great time ( and maybe no one will notice you didn’t bring your assigned potluck item? )
- Make a cute notebook/ planner with Christmas Cards by following my tutorial here . If you have more timeor this one by Henry Happened, or this one by Morning Creativity
- Handy Dandy Mini Matchbook Notebooks. Print out any of these amazing backgrounds or graphics by Perskety Prints and follow this easy tutorial by Brit.co for making notes magic.