Finally came up for some air and noticed an extreme lack of Christmas Decor ?
Fix it by going old-school with this Throw back to Charlie Brown’s ( sad )Christmas Tree.
- grab some scissors and go for a walk;
- find an evergreen with nice branches low to the ground and cut off a branch
- thank the tree for contributing breathable oxygen!
- Take the branch back
- plop it into a vase or planter
- Lastly, add a red Christmas ornament to finish off the “tree”.
Now you’re festive, culturally relevant, and ironic all at once!