Subscriptions boxes are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get…….yeah, no.
Anyone who has ever met me knows I have got Zero -(Zilch!) self-control when it comes to awesomeness. That also pertains to packages in the mail – I’ll peak, cyber stalk, and will my packages into existence ( I’m easily entertained that way ^^) I should stop; half the fun of mail order subscriptions is knowing a box of goodies is on its way but not know what it is Right? But I just can’t help myself! ….sigh, well my weakness should be someone’s gain, hopefully these sneakpeaks will help someone who’s on the fence about subscribing. SPOILERS! ahead folks.
Birchbox: ( So excited for the Dr. Jart mini kit! )
Sample Society: meh….. ( update! it was awesome! )
YuZen: Spring Subscription ( Always interesting! )
- helps ward off the blotchiness, hyperpigmentation, and other trouble spots that can come with age. Lemon probiotic brightens, while a proprietary organic chlorella growth factor helps smooth out skin’s texture and tone. 100% plant and plant-derived natural and organic ingredients. No synthetic fragrances. No gluten. No animal testing. Sulfate free. Vegan.
BALANCED GURU Balm Me Up
- is a buttery body balm that moisturizes skin without leaving it greasy or tacky. The invigorating scents of mandarin, lime, and orange essential oils wake up your senses, while the cocoa butter and shea butter go to work on hard-to-soften places like elbows, knees, and feet. Full of rich organic ingredients • Cruelty free • Environmentally friendly formulation process • Company’s “Giving Back” program supports several nonprofits.
CHOCOLOVE Cherries and Almonds Chocolate Bar
- has a delicious, almost addicting taste that gradually blends to create an even more complex flavor profile—you just have to experience it to understand. Made with Michigan cherries and dry-roasted almonds encased in luscious Belgian dark chocolate. All ingredients sourced through ethically and socially responsible means • Lovely, inspiring poem inside the wrapper • No GMOs •Company supports the World Cocoa Foundation and the USDA Cocoa Research.
LOTUSWEI Infinite Love Mist ( Update! My Fave!)
- magnifies your gentleness, compassion, and receptivity so that you can attract and experience unconditional love for yourself and others. Mist yourself (or your pillows, sheets, office, and car) several times a day and breathe deeply—the nurturing aroma features red roses and mandarin, infused with other essential oils and hand-collected flower essences. Made with powerful transformative flower essences • Ingredients carefully selected from organic, wild-crafted, and ethically harvested sources.
- is a poetic Thai word that describes the feeling of pleasure, serenity, and contentment, and the company’s products reflect that perfectly.
Urban Wellness Calm Down Hand Cream
- helps you tackle stressful situations with calm confidence; it’s a refreshingly scented herbal oil blend made from lemongrass and Kaffir lime.
The Mindful Living Candle
- is hand-poured by a peaceful farming community in the heart of Thailand—it’s formulated with the soothing natural aromas to help ease your mood and balance your mind. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances • No animal-derived ingredients • Candle made from 100% vegetable wax.
- Bath Products are so easy to use—just drop them in the tub and feel the difference immediately!
- combine aromatherapeutic blends of flower petals and essential oils with cocoa and shea butters, cream, and goat milk to moisturize and soothe your skin, and they provide a gentle cascade of luxurious bubbles.
- are full of rich butters that moisturize you all over, plus salts, flowers, and fruits that detoxify the skin while helping you feel relaxed. No chemicals or preservatives • All-natural ingredients • Cruelty-free.
Ipsy: I missed the billing date for February 😦
HomeGrown Collective: ( no sneak peaks until the END of the MONTH! – but it’s always worth it ^^)
Love with Food:
Snack Olives by Mario CamachoDark Chocolate Crepe Dentelle by GavottesRestaurant Style White Bean Chip by BeanitosDark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily’s ChocolateHoney Graham Sticks by Back to NaturePureNotes Dark “Chocolatey” by TCHO”Mokaccino” SeriousMilk Chocolate + Blue Bottle Coffee by TCHOChocolate Chip Biscotti by Biscotti di SuzyBlack Truffle + White Cheddar Popcorn by 479 Degree PopcornChocolate Truffles by Guylian
Darbysmart + DarbyGirl ( No sneak peaks, but it’s a 2-fer this month! )
Whimseybox ( this is my last box for a while, I’m just a little bit over whelmed with crafting and underwhelmed by their most recent projects…. )